Interim pension resources
Need another pair of hands to help with pensions management or a pension scheme project? You’ve come to the right place.
Interim pensions support can help in many ways, eg with:
- staff shortages due to maternity leave, long or short-term sickness or staff leaving service, where an interim can help during the notice period of a new incumbent
- strategic pension reviews – to help drive forward and execute pension strategy
- peak workloads & pension projects – eg GMP equalisation, DC transfers, pension scheme consolidation or merger, M&A activity, pension buy ins & buy outs, pension scheme closures & winding up, international pensions
- employee consultations during a proposed change to pension benefits or policy
- harmonisation of pension arrangements - eg across different defined contribution (DC) providers or defined benefit (DB) pension schemes
- trustee appointments – eg during complex projects such as scheme valuations & funding negotiations, investment strategy reviews or where there’s been a resignation
- establishing a workplace DC governance committee framework
Advantages of a PSGS interim solution
- You aren’t only recruiting one person – there’ll always be a ‘number 2’. You have the back up of a dedicated professional team with the expertise of the whole organisation behind them.
- We’re highly flexible and properly resourced – able to respond to variable workloads and timings.
- Immediate support - our experienced team are pre-screened, have relevant pension and trustee qualifications and can start straight away.
- Adaptable to your changing needs – if you face a challenge that needs more senior expertise, greater experience or more time than your in-house resource can provide, we have experts who’ll understand the issue and be experienced in delivering in similar situations.
- Strong adviser relationships – we aggregate and share knowledge gained from working with the universe of pension advisers, such as scheme actuaries and pensions lawyers.
- A spread of experience and skills- fully in tune with the issues facing companies and pension trustees in 2021.
- Cost efficiency – we understand the complexities and the issues, bring learning from previous projects and use a team approach to deliver work at the most effective level.
Learn more about the members of our team or drop us a line, say hello and we’ll help you find the extra pair of hands.